If Donkey Kong and Mario switched places If Donkey Kong and Mario switched places

Awesome sauce!

Naval Bombardment Naval Bombardment

I like the sound effects. I just really feel like there could have been more to it...

Sonic: Interdimensional Battles Ending test (1060p 60fps) Sonic: Interdimensional Battles Ending test (1060p 60fps)

I feel like this was somewhat inspired by Earthworm. It's not bad and its synced decently, though I couldn't help but feel that the animation was a bit sluggish at times. The cut ins were good, though I can't say I was a fan of the custom sprite work.

SpaceDrone SpaceDrone

Awesome game! Just some small critique though, you should make it so that you can turn in place without moving forward or back. That would make it much more possible to line up your shots. Though, perhaps it's a powerup?

PronomicalArtist responds:

I might update the game so you can do that. Thank you for your constructive feedback!

It should however be said that a lot the upgrades in shop help with this.

Rex: Origins Rex: Origins

The dialogue at the beginning almost turned me off of this. Glad I played it....Fak that last level tho...

Kwing responds:

Yeah, I wasn't sure how I wanted this game to come out but silly usually does well at Game Jams so that's what I aimed for.

FlapyBlock FlapyBlock

Needless to say, Flappy Bird games have been done to death...Might I suggest making the jump happen on a key press event instead of a key release event? It would make to control feel a lot smoother.