Bullying Bullying

I liked it. Your a good story teller. Word of advice though, I'm assuming you're talking about you tube when you say "leave a like/subscribe". Might want to link to your channel.

kingrab responds:

The link to my YouTube channel is on my page. But yes I should of added that to the description haha thanks for the heads up.

If Donkey Kong and Mario switched places If Donkey Kong and Mario switched places

Awesome sauce!

Naval Bombardment Naval Bombardment

I like the sound effects. I just really feel like there could have been more to it...

shit shit

Sure.Maybe you have pussed out of your self-obligations (hell, we've all been there) But at least you were creative enough to make me chuckle and keep me mildly entertained.

Through the portal with you...

SpaceDrone SpaceDrone

Awesome game! Just some small critique though, you should make it so that you can turn in place without moving forward or back. That would make it much more possible to line up your shots. Though, perhaps it's a powerup?

PronomicalArtist responds:

I might update the game so you can do that. Thank you for your constructive feedback!

It should however be said that a lot the upgrades in shop help with this.

Rex: Origins Rex: Origins

The dialogue at the beginning almost turned me off of this. Glad I played it....Fak that last level tho...

Kwing responds:

Yeah, I wasn't sure how I wanted this game to come out but silly usually does well at Game Jams so that's what I aimed for.